Address: 2 Brewer's Bush, Cockpen Road, Bonnyrigg, Midlothian, EH19 3JH
Landline: 01875 8...
Meadowhill Dogs Grooming is a professional dog grooming salon run by experienced and highly trained
Based in Midlothian, Meadowhill Dogs Grooming is a professional dog grooming salon run by experienced and highly trained staff with nationally recognised qualifications. We aim to use the best products and equipment to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for our dogs, as well as providing the best possible finish.
Specialising in small breeds, we will groom breeds up to around the size of a Cocker Spaniel or Miniature Poodle.
We understand that regular grooming isn't just about how their coat looks, regular grooming has many other benefits:
• Grooming massages the skin, and the increased blood flow improves skin health.
• They will be able to regulate their temperature better. In the warm and the cold.
• They will feel more comfortable.
• Eyes, Ears and Nails will be getting checked regularly - picking up signs of problems.
• Parasites and skin disorders will be found far sooner.
• Any injuries or new lumps will be found before they become more serious.
• Unexpected weight loss won't be hidden under long hair and missed.
• Fresh smelling and fluffy, they're bound to get extra cuddles from everyone!
• And for you... less hair in the house!
Why Choose Us?
• A kind and caring environment
• City & Guilds trained - the only industry recognised training
• A team with many years experience in animal care
• We are continually looking at how to improve our service
• Ample off road parking available
• ... And we just Love Dogs!
We work to a strict appointment system for all bookings, and will often have a waiting list. So we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment. If you would like to make an appointment and ask about our services, please just get in touch.
Bath, Brush and Dry. Ears Cleaned and plucked where necessary, Coat Clipped and Scissored, Hair from Paw Pads Removed, Nails Cut.
Bath, Brush and Dry. Ears Cleaned and plucked where necessary, Hair from Paw Pads removed, Nails cut. Hair around face, feet and sanitary areas trimmed.
Bath and Dry
Bath, Brush and Dry. Ears cleaned, Nails Cut.
Puppy Visit - (available up to 5 months)
As with all new experiences in a puppy's life, it's important that their first grooming salon visit is a fun and positive one. They will have a calm bath using our mild puppy shampoo and then a gentle dry with our dryer set on low. They will have their ears gently cleaned, tips taken off their claws, paws tidied up and their coat trimmed as necessary.
It is best to bring your puppy along as early as possible after all their vaccinations are complete. The sooner they start to become being used to being handled and the salon environment the better.
Grooming can take between 1 to 3 hours, and will depend on the amount of work required. Each appointment will always start with an initial consultation to determine what style will work best for both you and your dog. During a groom - age, physical or behavioural difficulties will all be kept in mind. And all equipment will have been thoroughly sanitised before use.
We have a secure area for toilet breaks and water will be available throughout their visit, but we do ask that all dogs be given the opportunity to relieve themselves before arriving at the salon.
All of the products we use are of the highest quality, and careful consideration is given to choose the best product to benefit your dogs skin, coat type and condition. All dogs are dried by hand - no cabinet driers are used, and we aim to have only one dog in the salon at any time.
If your dog has a short wait before being collected, we have custom built rest pens with comfortable easy clean floor covering. Constructed from strong PVC, the rest areas are as secure as full steel cages but with no loud door catches or cold steel feel.
Monday to Thursday
08:30 to 17:30
Friday to Sunday